eLEARNING 101: CONCEPTS, TRENDS, APPLICATIONS
Table of contents
02. What is e-learning? Is it important in education?
03. The history of e-learning
04. The benefits and drawbacks of online learning
05. Can we learn online by utilizing e-learning tools?
06. Best practices of online training
07. Learning vs. Training, what is the difference?
08. Corporate E-learning vs. E-learning in the education sector
09. What is the future of e-learning?
10. What is a LMS?
11. What are the types of learning management systems?
12. What are content authoring tools and how can we use them?
13. Synchronous e-learning vs. asynchronous e-learning tools and technologies
14. What is SCORM & Tin Can API?
15. E-learning tools and technologies used in online training
16. The important elements of online learning courses
17. The importance of tests & quizzes for students in eLearning
18. How to make e-learning effective and tips to increase its effectiveness
19. What are the best tools to help us create an online course?
20. What is Blended learning and how can it be used?
21. The advantages of social and collaborative e-Learning
22. Gamification in online training and learning management systems
23. Micro-learning and its advantages for amazing e-Learning
24. How to best utilize video in e-Learning
25. Rapid e-Learning development process and resources
26. How Personalization in eLearning works
27. Continuous learning
Applications of online training
28. Giving the best Customer service training by using eLearning
29. Benefits of using e-Learning tools in Sales training
30. Effective online Customer training
31. e-Learning solutions for Safety training
32. Why IT training is a perfect fit for e-Learning
33. New product customer training
34. Utilizing e-Learning tools in Healthcare training